jmg
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: G82 M4C X-Drive

Garage List
2022 G82 M4C X-Drive  [9.83]
2018 F80 M3 CS  [9.83]
2019 i3 BEV  [0.00]
I have three bags for 3 different occasions that I researched extensively to find the right fit for me. I can recommend all three wholeheartedly.

1) Think Tank Photo Urban Disguise 50 Classic - I use this for work related photoshoots and when I'm just going out for fun when I want to carry almost all my lenses. I can fit 4 lenses plus a body in here. It's a beast, and it's a necessity for all my gear, but I wouldn't carry it around all day. The best feature is that it's top loading and the flap doesn't cover the top. I really can't stand having to deal with a large flap that most messenger bags have just to do a fast lens swap. I can easily and quickly do lens swaps with this bag, faster than any of my other bags.
Link

2) Lowepro Photo Sport Sling 100 AW - I use this for hiking and vacations. I can fit extra clothes, my water bottle, 2 lenses and a full frame body plus a long lens in the main compartment. This can carry a ton of gear with comfort and can easily access a camera through the side loader. It's not as convenient as a messenger bag obviously, so I don't use this for photoshoots. I absolutely love this bag, I've taken through some rough terrain all over the world and it's been very good to me. Fits a Gorilla Tripod quite easily but I have also mounted my big tripod on it as well. Honestly I love love love this bag. It's so comfortable and so versatile. It never feels too big or too small with all the compression straps. I think compression straps are one of the most overlooked features of a backpack. When you are hiking, you don't want loose gear swinging around your back, you want it snug and tight. I hope this bag lasts my whole life because I can't find another bag like it.
Link

3) Slingshot Edge 250 AW - This is my more casual bag for when I just want a lens or two and don't have to carry much else. I like this because it can still take a full size waterbottle (a must for me) and is side loading for convenience. It has an attachment system in front to mount a full size tripod which it surprisingly does well, especially for a sling. Great bag.
Link

2022 G82///M4 Competition X-Drive - KW-HAS, EBC Bluestuff, Millway Race Camber Plates, Cup2 Connect*, PSI High Flow Midpipe, Lightweight Front Lip, M Perf Flow Through Wing
Previous • 2018 F80 ///M3 CS • 2016 F80 ///M3
IG: Raging_G82

Last edited by jmg; 01-27-2020 at 09:06 PM..
Appreciate 2
Ickdeep5706.00