View Single Post
      06-24-2020, 01:01 PM   #52
RMNB
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2021 440xi CPE BSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by princer View Post
For me, the only thing that worked to get 2 stone off is the 5-2 diet, I still do it to maintain as I eat a lot still.

I do Mondays and Tuesdays, and eat just 600calories a day, it’s a bit hard sometimes but I’m at work on both days, so I take a chicken breast and a small bowl of cereal, which is 300 calories, then I have a 300 calorie meal in the evening
Sorry but you're going about this ALL WRONG. Why? Incorporate a lifestyle change! Start lifting weights, doing body exercises and EATING PROPERLY. Worse thing to do is cut your calories back drastically. You will end up gaining weight! Why? Because once you're starving yourself you will automatically overeat eventually because you're miserable, no self discipline and crap food creeps back into your life.

Figure out your daily maintenance (CALORIE COUNTER), plug in your age, height , gender, daily exercise level and you get a good idea of calories to maintain your current weight.

Drop calories by 100 first week, reassess, same weight, lower by 200 calories, reassess, do this until you start losing weight just so you know where you actually are in daily calories. If you get this wrong you will fail every time. Start lifting, do very little cardio (waste of time), build muscle burns more fat!!! You look much better, more tone and get stronger.
Appreciate 0