09-05-2020, 02:54 PM   #67
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by yco View Post
actually Leclerc was asking on radio why he overtook him as well since they re trying to keep in delta for completing in and out laps from now on.. i guess Vettel didnt want to have a tow..

mate FIA cant ban a specific mode it wont be fair anyway.. what d be the point otherwise it d be cup series.. they just banned the different maps thats all.. you cant punish an engine manufacturer building powerful engines it doesnt make sense.. FIA only asked teams to upload their maps to server prior quali.. but yes banning different maps is a useless attempt to kill Merc' dominance i agree..

and for Albon sorry i cant agree with you mate.. difference is not setup only.. setup among drivers is already different.. difference is parts and its not fair.. here you re assuming Merc' downgrades Bottas' car without a proof and it doesnt look right for you, Albon races a different car than Max.. its ridiculous and not fair at all..
Yeah . Perhaps Toto can tell us more about it

As for Ferrari : Ferrari is building a complete new PU for in 2021 . That was about time...

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
M5Rick59561.00
yco5724.50