View Single Post
      09-21-2020, 07:54 AM   #42
vreihen16
Recovering Perfectionist
Ukraine
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i3 BEV

Garage List
Who's leading the AFC east after two weeks? It looks like Beane/McDermott have the wagons circled in Buffalo this year! I was actually happy to see Ryan Fitzpatrick have a decent game, as long as the Bills ultimately got the win.

Speaking of stadiums, what's the deal with Hard Rock Stadium in Miami? They had a power failure in half the stadium that knocked out the broadcast for a significant chunk of the second quarter (missed two touchdowns). Did they hire electricians from the New Orleans dome to wire the place? To add to the 2020 weirdness, they also had to clear the field right after the third quarter started for a ~half hour lightning delay.

Although I am not a fan of Dallas (XXVII and XXVIII), I have to give their special teams coach credit for that onside kick play design. Atlanta was the first victim, but Dallas will ultimately be the loser because every other team in the league will be practicing it on Tuesday to copy it from both sides of the ball.....