View Single Post
      10-01-2019, 08:21 AM   #15
DETRoadster
Space Force - 4 Star General
Rep
Drives: M2 MG 6MT / Moto Guzzi V7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
As some of you know, I got my old, lazy ass in the gym back during the winter. Since January I have lost close to 70 pounds. This has caused a few of the employees at work to ask how I've lost the weight, to which I have helped several other people here in getting started with their own personal weight loss.

My assisting other employees was noticed and I have been nominated (basically forced) into being our facilities "Wellness Champion." Our company has initiated a wellness program that incorporates reimbursement for gym fees, training equipment and whatnot.

I have a meeting scheduled, for next month, to discuss wellness initiatives for our company. I'm looking for ideas of programs or incentives that can be incorporated at our facility and/or company-wide that I can throw out during the meeting.

Do any of the companies that you all work for offer incentives for employee wellness. If so, what do they offer?

One thing that I have thought about is trying to get free fruit and drinking water for the production employees and possibly having one vending machine in the break room that offers health conscious snacks versus snack cakes/chips.
I worked for a company that offered perks for smoking cessation.

Will your new responsibilities involve motivating your nemesis to get off her fat ass and lose some pounds? Are you still sharing a cubical with her? Haven't hear much on that front for a while.

Oooh, I know, come in dressed as Richard Simmons and host a "Sweatin' to the Oldies" lunch hour party.
Appreciate 3
Run Silent15127.00
2000cs3447.00
King Rudi13152.00