06-05-2020, 10:07 AM   #13
5.M0NSTER
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Camaro SS 1LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNoBrakes View Post
Would this not be the Mustang GT 1LE? They’ve been trying to match Chevy but always end up behind for handling, PP2 took forever and still wasn’t quite as aggressive, the 350 was always good, but not long after it came out the 1LE was besting the 350 and was damn close to the 350R. I can see they want to regain a bit, maybe 1up the 1LE, but that would be the more comparable product. Ford is more a “one trick pony” with just one 2-door sports chassis for the masses.
I think the PP2 was supposed to be the 1LE challenger, and in the video in my first post you'll see it actually was quicker than the 1LE at the lightning lap. Just not as composed. Lot to do with Sport Cups the 2PP was wearing. With 30-40 more HP, some more TQ, and the GT350 chassis, cooling and trans I think this will be the car to best the 1LE. At similar price, VS the GT350.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conissah View Post
Yeah, looks like a GT350 Lite to me. Guess when you get back to the states you'll be picking one up?
It's high on the list. I have not been this excited about a car for a while. And as you know I have a soft spot for Mustangs. I've been wanting a reason to want a Mustang again, but it's been hard to be honest. Till this.

The funny thing is that the thought "...but I would really miss the BMW active diff and I-Drive" has already crossed my mind.
2018 Camaro SS 1LE. Because race car!

"Redline a day keeps the mechanics away"
Appreciate 1
Conissah1576.00