View Single Post
      01-26-2021, 07:46 AM   #2791
rebekahb
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 M50i

Thanks for the advice!

It was a mix between anger but more frustrated especially when I wrote that post. That throat punch video has me cracking up. Disclaimer, I would never actually hit him just a figure of speech.

I think No one is right. He's used to "feeling well" even if what he's feeling isn't in good condition. He's not obese or anything like that. He has a family history of type 2 diabetes & heart issues. You would think as his numbers creep to those issues he would want to make lifestyle changes and instead he says well, it's genetic. I don't understand why someone doesn't want to make changes to try to remedy that.

As far as diet, we've been ordering prepped meals that are good in the macros area and portion control. It's the weekends where he kinda goes out of control.

I also agree that he has to find something he loves. He grew up doing karate and a few years back the guys started doing it again & he really enjoyed that work out. The problem is there aren't many options for working out with the rona around. I also think he wants to do every class with me & I can't do that. Maybe one a week but that's my retreat to get away and get in my zone. I'm going to take a step back and let him decide its what he wants. I tried to support him and be open but I don't think he's ready and I don't want to push him because it just frustrates me.

This mornings work out for me is yoga. Need some zen:
Appreciate 1
JP102462.00