View Single Post
      06-18-2014, 08:24 AM   #24
954Stealth
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: A Car

Dear BMW M Community,

The time has finally come for the M Community to celebrate the most powerful letter in the world.
From 20 to 22 June 2014, again this year I am very happy to welcome you to enjoy three highly
eventful days in Germany’s Eifel district. For the fourth consecutive year, M Fans and the BMW SPORTS
TROPHY teams will all be meeting at Nürburgring to celebrate the legendary “Green Hell”.

Experience this 24-hour race with a spectacular view of the racetrack, no matter which hotspot you
happen to be located at. Feel the vibrant roaringof the engines right up close from the
M FESTIVAL Hospitality area. The M FESTIVAL Lounge provides you with an outstanding view of the
home straight and the paddock. The new M FESTIVAL Fan Base is an excellent spot to shoot
fascinating photos of glowing brake discs. Our many faithful fans will be setting up their annual
camp right at the Nordschleife (North Loop) in the Metzgesfeld area. On top, our BMW M Power Tower – the
highest observation platform at Nürburgring – is again reserved specially for your use.

As always, of course, a varied programme packed with fi rst-class entertainment, a host of surprises,
exclusive catering and a unique motor racing

atmosphere are waiting for you. Haven’t you always wanted to drive around the Nordschleife in your own BMW M?
Then don’t miss your chance to be among the lucky winners chosen to be part of the BMW M Corso,
which takes place just before the start of the 24-hour race. The starting places will be drawn
during the M Night on Friday evening. We’ll be keeping our fi ngers crossed for you!

As a special highlight of the weekend, I am delighted to present to you the new BMW M3 and BMW M4
to coincide with their market launching. You can look forward to three days of pure excitement,
full of emotion, power-packed adrenalin and plenty of unforgettable moments.

ON BEHALF OF THE ENTIRE BMW M TEAM, I WELCOME YOU TO THE M FESTIVAL 2014!

Best regards,
Dr Friedrich Nitschke
President BMW M GmbH

and you can do this there too

Appreciate 0