09-09-2019, 01:52 PM   #87
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozzie8 View Post
Isturbointeg loving the new tools. I totally get it - new immaculate garage fit out - of course you get new tools! That is part reward, part look and part just loving your cars more. Are you planning to insert a yoga mat for your wife as part of the flooring? Would that get you any brownie points?
Thanks! I still have my old tools. Just adding some new stuff too now that I have room for it. I'll steadily add more as time goes by. Lol no yoga mat for the wife in the garage. It'll mess up the theme haha! That's what the gym is for

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimmy23 View Post
What are ya doing for lawn equipment? I might try out those Rubbermaid wall mounts
3rd bay will be for the laen equipment. The Husqvarna and the lawn sweeper. Aerator, dethatcher and spreader will be mounted on the walls. All the garden tools will take up one of the tall cabinets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritzer View Post
I can't wait until I own a house.
I know the feeling. Even after getting into this house 3 years ago my dream garage was way down on the bottom of the projects list. So it was a long time coming
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 1
Ozzie8641.00