Major
Armenia
Rep
Drives: a car

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Six
Quote:
Originally Posted by AW335TT View Post
Lincoln made it pretty clear its only a concept and it hints at what a future model can look like.
Quote:
Now, the Lincoln Continental is back.

Thirteen years after the last Continental rolled off the assembly line, Ford Motor Co. is resurrecting its storied nameplate. The new Continental debuts in concept form at this week's New York auto show. The production version of the full-size sedan goes on sale next year.
Linky

I would think at this point they have some base sticker price in mind. And I'm only asking for guesses.
"If anything, the Continental concept is an effigy for that crisis of identity: It was built for the Chinese market first—Ford Motor Company president and CEO Mark Fields said “China” about 50 times in his brief speech to the press last night—even though Lincoln only entered the Chinese market last November.
It wears subtle, understated lines that draw more from the waistline of the beautiful but relatively obscure 1956 Continental Mark II than from the more iconic, more design-forward suicide-doored model introduced in 1961.
But perhaps most representative of Lincoln’s schizophrenia is the response to nearly every question regarding this car’s clearly enumerated production-intent status: “It’s a concept.” Or, stated more plainly, “It’s just a concept.”
Variations of this phrase were the sole response to questions about powertrain, pricing, features, and more. And these were the responses not of jaded communications reps, but of the executives, who moments before had emphasized that the Continental concept is, as I wrote several times in my notes, emphasizing their emphasis, a “very strong hint at a production car.”
Those executives included Fields, but more importantly Kumar Galhotra, Lincoln’s president as of last September, a position he holds alongside his title of Ford Motor Company vice president, and Lincoln’s design director David Woodhouse."