View Single Post
      04-30-2020, 06:46 AM   #6451
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan's World View Post
I just matched with one of my anatomy TA's on tinder / very awkward considering I didn't intentionally swipe on her. She's also apparently 9 years older than me, very chatty, and was somewhat of a bitch to me in lab to be honest.

I can't just ignore her because there's like a 50/50 chance she will teach my physiology lab in the fall.

I'm not sure if this is an opportunity, or a way to potentially fuck myself over by pissing her off. The TA's grade everything!

I really can't believe this happened.

I am going to see if she messages me first. Will keep you guys posted if anyone cares.
Dude.....3.5 or not, you need to pursue this. Life is about experiences, even with 3.5's. I slept with my therapist. She was around the 5ish mark, older and very prudish, but how many people do you know that can say they banged their therapist??? Perhaps the situation isn't about you in this case. I'm thinking that she knows exactly what she's doing, remembers you and this was no mistake. Go after it, enjoy it and relax a little. Could be fun. How many other lectures are you going to attend to where you either smashed or will be smashing later, the person giving said lecture?

I "dated" a girl in my 30's that was in college. She was in drama and her class performed The Vagina Monologues so she asked me to come. I went to dinner with a buddy and got drunk as hell before the show. Not knowing what to expect of the show, I went the entire show without seeing her....for those who have seen it before will appreciate the fact that the last scene was all hers. The various types of orgasms. Needless to say most men and women in the audience were pretty turned on watching this young 20 something year old acting out fake orgasm after fake orgasm on stage, all the while I'm sitting there grinning and thinking to myself, "Yup, that's exactly what it sounds like." After the show, she had several guys her age trying to talk to her and flirt with her obviously. I just sat back and enjoyed watching all those thirsty young men lust after who kept leering in the back and winking/smiling at me, just before she climbed in the car with me to go back to my place.

My point is this, she may not be a 10 and she may have the ability to make life uncomfortable for you, but you may also be able to enjoy the benefit of some risky sex; especially with someone who obviously has an agenda with you in mind. A missed opportunity is just that.....unless you have moral obligations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
Also ~ you're going to be her student. Take a screenshot of this, if shit hits the fan and you realize she's being more of a bitch after the interactions (only get involved if she isn't your TA this semester! otherwise risk is more than it's worth), you go to your school's conflict resolution office and tell them that you slept with someone consensually after matching on tinder. luck has it she became your TA and because you didn't "break up" on amicable conditions you think she's moving against you.

Now if she has half a brain (TA'ing for anatomy/physiology requires more than half) she won't do that because if you get fired from your TA job because you slept with a student no respectable institution is gonna hire you. You have the upper hand - why not have fun?
This.

Another point I want to make here is that if you want to get laid more, you need to get laid. I've said it before, women can tell when you're getting laid. The more it happens the more confidence you have and women can smell this from a mile away. Want to attract women? Start having sex with women. It's like a spiraling cycle. Just some friendly advice from a guy who has put this to the test.

Last edited by King Rudi; 04-30-2020 at 08:53 AM..
Appreciate 4
MKSixer34190.50
Rmtt8222.00