Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
So, I'm in a strip mall yesterday. While walking from my car to the store, I see an old man (had to be 80+) and a younger man (maybe 40) discussing damage on a car. The younger man was pointing out damage and saying look at this? How did this happen? I assumed they were father and son and it was a case of someone hitting their parked car and leaving.

I go about my business, and when I come out of the store the younger man is pressuring the old man about fixing his car. The old man looks uncomfortable. At this point I stop within ear shot and listen to what's going on. I'm staring down the younger man and taking it all in, but the younger man presses on while watching me. He can fix it, he will follow the old guy home. I now notice a pick up truck painted up from some type of repair shop, dent fixer or something parked a row over. The old man gets on the phone while looking very flustered.

I start to leave but my conscience gets the best of me. I get in my car, and drive to where the old man is parked to see what is going on. The younger man is sitting in his idling pick up, reverse lights on. The old guy is getting ready to pull out. I stopped, blocking the pick up from backing out of his spot and waited until the old man pulled out. I watched him exit the parking lot and stayed where I was until he was gone. I then gave the younger man the evil eye and left. I'm not sure if I prevented something from happening, my gut tells me I did although not sure why young man didn't say anything to me.

People suck.

That's all.
Well Done!!

Anyone that would attempt to con the old, physically disabled or developmentally disabled should burn in the level of hell 2 or 3 decks below the 9th circle.
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 4
cmyx6go15560.00
King Rudi13152.00
Lups11819.50
Rmtt8206.00