08-29-2015, 06:50 AM   #34
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Something Italian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whostheboss View Post
I know i shouldn't have been so blunt. I at least showed some sympathy. I know what it's like to loose a pet dog except it wasn't mine directly. It was my grandmas dog, i loved that dog like he was mine. We spent a lot of time together, until he was gruesomely attacked and died a slow death.

I told myself, i will not go through this again. That was when i made the decision to not get a pet.

I love pets but they're just too much work, too much money and too much time invested on a creature that we know will certainly 100% sure die before us.
Sounds to me like you're being a tough guy with those excuses and haven't really recovered from the loss of your grandmas dog. Which is the real reason you don't want another pet.

It's cool, everyone here knows you grew up in a different culture. And we all know our pets are going to die before us. But what we don't always realize is how difficult it will be to make the decision to end their lives to avoid their suffering while simitaIniouly starting our suffering.

You're a cool dude, no one here will hold your original post against you.