09-21-2019, 11:30 PM   #691
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowthebattle View Post
Ok well I put down a treatment of FungEx, DiseaseEx, and Weed & Feed. I used Scotts and followed the directions to the T. It might seem like a large treatment, but it should be ok.

I've been watching this guy "how to with doc" on youtube. Very good information.
I liked Doc in the beginning but he's just about marketing nowadays. always pushing his product which is quite effing annoying. His SuperJuice is actually a debate as it was proven quite a few times it's all gimmick. I stick with Allyn Haye "The Lawn Care Nut" Pete with GCI Turf, Ryan Knorr Lawn Care and Lawn Ginga for advice.

us cool grass it's already past putting any Fungus treatments since the Summers are over. dormancy is upon us in the next couple of months
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0