View Single Post
      03-09-2012, 08:35 PM   #25
mspeasl
Sixties Drag Racer
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 Cashmere Silver 528i

Cool politically correct

This thread turned into a contraception thread based on what happened last week. First off let me say that I am a senior and an independent. Further more let me say that I am not defending or complementing Mr. Limbaugh’s comments on his radio program. What I am saying is the fact that Miss Fluke stated, on the National stage, that she was a promiscuous female and that is sad. Now my late grandmother would have said that she was “not a nice girl”. She would have been correct in her statement. My mother however would not have been as nice. My late moms comment would have been Miss Fluke was a “round heeled floozy with loose morals”. The next thing coming from moms mouth would have been “she is nothing more than a common Slut”. Now that was the words of two little old ladies from past generations that date from the 1880’s until 2002 and their take on the world. Today none of the above is acceptable in our politically correct world. But like the late Red Skelton used to say “I jus calls um the ways I sees um“. Maybe “Red” was really the politically correct one.
1957 - Chevrolet Bel Air 2dr Coupe' Drag Car (2nd Owner since 1964)
1947 - Chevrolet Sport Master Coupe' Street Rod (2nd Owner since 1974)