View Single Post
      08-23-2007, 05:28 PM   #80
enfield
Civilian
Canada
Rep
Drives: Jaguar F-Type V8 S

Hey FloridaBoy!!

It's me - the agnostic with a soul that you have judged to be 'wretched'.

How you doin'??

Just wanted to let you know that God is an unjust God. He allowed Noah to punish Canaan and his kids for what Ham saw. He also punished all humankind because Adam & Eve had sex.

I am willing to give his kid the benefit of the doubt because unlike God I am not going to blame his kid for the "sins of the father". However, his kid is a bit of a troublemaker....
Quote:
"Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I came to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; and a manís enemies will be the members of his household. He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me; and he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me. He who has found his life will lose it, and he who has lost his life for My sake will find it." (Matthew 10:34-39 NASB)
That wasn't very nice of God's kid.... The kiddo is a wee bit intolerant too? eh?