08-23-2007, 07:23 PM   #88
Surfer01
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: Montego 335i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaBoy View Post
YES, Jesus died for the sins of the world, even yours hks786.

I find it strange that a Muslim would feign "respect," for Christians in his first post, when your entire thread is intentionally posing rhetorical questions again and again, all designed just so you can throw stones at the Diety of our Christian Saviour, the sacrificial love of God's Only Begotten Son, the truth of the our Christian Bible, and the precious blood atonement of our Christian doctrine.

With all due "respect," you are no more interested in the truth of the Christian message than the man on the moon. You strike me as a wolf in sheep's clothing, and that is not looking good considering what your Muslim brothers are doing around the world. No matter how much you dress it up, the sin of unbelief is still a horrible sin, especially when it is used to try and decieve others. The Holy Bible states clearly, "He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God." John 3:18

Anyone who wants to know the truth about Jesus; please don't waste your time with intelligent, yet decieved unbelievers who "respectfully" try to convince you that Jesus was a liar and that His great sacrifice was a waste. I will not debate on this forum or answer rhetorical questions, if you really want to know the truth about Jesus, PM me and I will try my best to help you. The links below will show you a brief outline of real Bibllcal salvation by the gift of God's grace, (not works or religion), the last one will show you what "respectful" Muslims are doing to Christians all around the world. God bless, and I leave you with the promise of the Saviour...

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16-17

And His solemn warnings...

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." John 14:6

"Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them." Matthew 7:15-20

Former Muslim Turns to Jesus, now speaks the Truth in love
(Muslims please watch these 3 powerful videos!)

God's simple plan for your salvation:
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Basics/howtobesaved.htm

Biblical Truth compared to Islam:
http://www.answering-islam.org/index.html

The intolerant fruit of global Islam:
http://www.americanthinker.com/2007/...inst_chri.html
Way to lay it down BRA way to go i totally agree no need to waste time in this thread! Peace!!