View Single Post
      06-17-2013, 09:02 AM   #5
Joekerr
Is Joe King
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

What is "desperation of trust" anyways?

I'm not offended at all. I am in actual fact a Christian. But I'd have no problem if someone introduced themselves as "Hi, I'm Joe and I'm a Muslim". Just because I don't agree with their beliefs doesn't mean I take offense to them stating that they are a Muslim.

To be honest, your post screams of desperation - I think you know there is a God, but you don't want to acknowledge him - you want to ignore him and hope he doesn't exist and you are looking for validation of this statement from others. And you'll get it from certain members too - who are in the same place as you.

As for me though, I believe there is a God, and He's a just God - there will be punishment for those who have not accepted Christ as their saviour, and I can see how that could scare people and make them want to believe there is no God.

I'm sorry you take that kind of stance (being offended), but hopefully one day your eyes will be opened before its too late. Obviously I would be happy to discuss with you over PM if you want to know more, but I don't cram my beliefs down your throat - doesn't work. All I can do is try to live my life as a witness to others and hopefully they see something different.