View Single Post
      06-17-2013, 11:07 AM   #12
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Something Italian

I've been in the OT for a while now and used to argue with people like Shah in the religion section. (Where this thread belongs) But what i've found here and on other forums is that people like Shah seem to be as concerned with having people believe that there is no God as much as Christians are concerned with having people believe there is a God.

The only difference between the two is that people like Shah are the ones who start threads about it so they can poo poo all over someone else's beliefs. You'll be hard pressed to find Christians starting threads talking about how all the atheists are going to hell. You'll even be hard pressed to find a Christian saying a cross word about someone who has poo pooed their beliefs.

For the record Shah, being a Christian doesn't afford anyone any amount of trust. Anyone who asks for trust because of being Christian should be mistrusted. For that matter anyone who asks for trust because of being associated with any belief system or organization should be mistrusted.

Maybe someone took advantage of you some time ago who was christian? Maybe you are insecure about your own faith and are projecting your frustration onto christians? I don't claim to know. But as deep seated my beliefs are; you making a mockery of them doesn't offend me. I'll be praying for you today.