04-27-2015, 10:12 AM   #91
Taskmaster
Banned
Japan
Rep
Drives: M235i 6MT / E92 328 Msport 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acertx View Post
Women, minorities, and gays have it much better in this country than in the Middle East. The prison system is also much better than in most countries around the world. The US does not target innocent civilians, but keep on being seriously delusional about that one. You decided to play the moral equivalence game, so don't pretend I setup that argument. I personally have been to Iraq and have witnessed the aftermath of the people you say are just as good as us, which is exactly why I asked if you have been to such places. Perhaps you need to see to believe, because your views on this subject are not based in reality.

So once again an Iranian regime that has committed acts of war against the United States and has sponsored terrorism is not a good thing for American citizens.
Having it much better doesn't mean it's "good", Why is that so hard for you to understand? You're making broad generalizations without pointing out any specifics. Do people in "the Middle East" just get arrested for NOT breaking the law?

And please, you're limited experience in Iraq as a contractor doesn't give you moral authority or valuable insight to how things are with all independant nations in the region.

And I'd like to point out the United States has committed acts of war crimes against MANY different countries and backed Israel while they illegally expanded their settlements in Palestine.