04-27-2015, 04:48 PM   #100
Taskmaster
Banned
Japan
Rep
Drives: M235i 6MT / E92 328 Msport 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalko43 View Post
I can also provide you examples of murder and rape occurring in our country...that doesn't mean such actions are sanctioned or legitimized by our society as a whole.

There is always work to be done...as I said, our country isn't perfect. I think most people, however, are tired of being guilt-tripped and berated for being inherently racist simply because of the skin color or socio-economic background.

So preferring to live in one country versus another is now considered ethnocentric and ignorant?

When/Where did I call Iranians "savages"? I don't have any issue or bias against Iranians or any other ethnic groups for that matter. You are trying your hardest to turn this into a racial argument for some reason.

I do have a huge issue with the Iranian Ayatollahs and the religious regime which has systematically suppressed the individual rights of its citizens and has been one of the greatest instigators of terrorism/violence in that region. And I certainly don't see any reason why that regime should be allowed to have nuclear weapons.

And why does opposition to that Iranian regime automatically make you a "lap dog" of the Israelis? By that same logic, are not the Saudi's, Egyptians, Qatari's then "lap dogs" of the Israelis?

Say what?
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Axiom
But it isn't - while it may not be outwardly prevalent, there is still a strong institutionalized bias towards minorities. Let's not go there please.
Why does opposition to Israel's regime automatically make you a supporter of Iran?