Thread: Proving God
View Single Post
      10-03-2015, 03:04 PM   #75
tony20009
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i - Coupe

It is astounding to me that the discussion in this thread is essentially a duplicate of "God exists/God does not exist" commentary found in at least two other threads about Christianity. Did anyone other than I watch the program? Does someone have one or several thoughts on the specific remarks and observations contained in the program?

I for one was surprised to see that the entirety of scholarly research to explore whether there is a God or not focused solely on that which was performed or discussed by the Catholic Church. Perhaps I missed it, but I didn't hear so much as one peep from Protestant Christian, Jewish, Islamic, or even polytheistic scholars. Surely those belief systems have just as much interest in demonstrating scientifically that there is a God (or "at least one" in the case of polytheists)? Has anyone here found instances where some faith other than Catholicism is actively using science to search for God?

All the best.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'07, e92 335i, Sparkling Graphite, Coral Leather, Aluminum, 6-speed