View Single Post
      05-21-2007, 04:16 PM   #41
Saving Lives Since 2000
JSTDR1V's Avatar

Drives: 2017 M3 & 2016 X5 35i
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Northeast

iTrader: (5)

Garage List
2017 BMW M3  [0.00]
2016 BMW X5 35i  [5.00]
Originally Posted by GTGeo96 View Post
<------complete Agnostic here. not to shit on anyone's beliefs, but being brought up in a catholic household, i have come to the conclusion that organized religion is the cause to 80% of the world's problems, and the other 20% use it as an excuse to mask real intent, but since you asked, i believe in evidence, possiblility and human creativity. in other words, Science, Philosophy and Art.
I wouldnt deface my car with such things, but if i were to, i would get one of these bumper stickers.

I hope it doesnt offend anyone...i just find it funny.

Amen. Glad you figured out how to use a bit more then the 10% of the brain that others use. Now if others could just catch on