View Single Post
      10-09-2020, 09:44 AM   #106
KenB925
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: ZL1, Raptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by vreihen16 View Post
After 15 years of cobbling together broken lawn tractors, I threw in the towel and hired a lawn service last year. You can't put a price on sleeping in on weekends instead of dreading mowing the lawn...well, you can and for us it is $35 every two weeks.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyan2k View Post
I dont know the prices yet. Will ask previous owner who he used and what he paid. Although I think he cut grass himself with Craftsman tractor. For 40-50 bucks every 2 weeks, I can probably afford that, if its 100+ then I am not sure
Yes, or ask the neighbors who they use, unless you enjoy yard work (some people do I guess) its pretty cheap to have the grass mowed. Then you don't have to store the mower (I hate the space they take up), and deal with it.

For blowers I have a DeWalt electric and its is perfect for my purposes, a good gas blower will have more power and will obviously run as long as you put gas in it, but they can be a bit temperamental, and noisy, and you have to deal with premix.

I used to love premix (for dirt bikes and such), now its just a pain...getting old.
Appreciate 1
vreihen1615278.50