Garage List
2024 BMW X5 M60  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalKarl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider.1127 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim S View Post
If it is any consolation to you, new Z4 deliveries are all delayed in the UK. I ordered my M40i in November and I am still waiting on delivery. It has now arrived at the UK port and I am hoping to pick it up at my dealer in the next few days
deliveries are delayed also in Germany , look like i´m the only one who got the car 5 weeks before ....
Ok this may be a bit anal but this morning on a live webcam I watched my M40i Z4 go through the Panama Canal on its way to California. Ok I watched the vessel it is on go through the canal but I'll take anything I can to keep me updated on its progress. After spending 9 days at the port in Bremerhaven on the dock waiting for a ship this is driving me crazy.

My CA told me that based on all the stops the vessel still has to make that my car still has 2 more weeks before it gets to the VPC in Oxnard. Then it's another week for the car to get to the dealership. I'm dying here.
Same here with driving myself crazy tracking the ship, darn thing makes stops in the Caribbean ... what's your ship name and carrier?
Appreciate 0