View Single Post
      10-26-2019, 11:09 AM   #6
Barnesy
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 35d M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by spbbonzo View Post
My Harmon Kardon, as reported by others, seems to vary between having no presence and poor volume to decent volume with no noticeable pattern - esp using DAB.

I can start the car and instantly get weak sound which results in me having to 'pump up the volume'. On other startups the sound and presence is fine. On a couple of occasions I've been able to 'fix' the volume problem by making a phone call. On completing the call the volume magically increases.

I use the comfort access and noticed that this stopped working a couple of nights ago. The car didn't lock when walking away and didn't open the following morning. It turned out that the boot was open but i received no message or warning to indicate this.

I too am 6ft 4in and have found the car really comfortable on long journeys. No slipped discs yet!
The comfort access does seem to be a bit unpredictable. Mostly it works but sometimes it doesn't open as I approach the car, but grabbing the door handle does the trick. I can't seem to find any pattern.

(Sold)X3 35d M Sport 2016
Appreciate 1