View Single Post
      10-07-2019, 11:38 AM   #13
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Always carry a clean spare shirt with me to the gym. After cardio, my shirt is soaked. I also keep a combination lock for the locker in my bag. My wallet and keys stay in the locker while I'm working out. Also, a small hand-towel, bluetooth earbuds, back-up battery charger, life-savers or mentos, and these (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1 ) to keep my bag from stinking after putting my sweaty ass t-shirts in the bag post-workout. Once a week, I pull them out and let them "recharge" in the sun.

I also carry a stainless steel water bottle full of whatever I'm drinking at the gym and shaker bottle of either whey protein or some form of post-workout drink. I hide those in the cooler the gym uses to peddle their over-priced drinks so they're nice and cold as soon as I'm finished. This also lets me have my post-workout drink minutes after I'm finished. I've been waiting on management to bitch at me for taking up space in their cooler, as well as not buying their drinks; but after a year, they haven't said a word.
Appreciate 1