View Single Post
      11-02-2020, 10:33 AM   #255
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335xi Beast View Post
You are trying to convince yourself that smoking is OK. The world has changed to accept medical marijuana, etc. People in general are now somewhat accepting it.

However you need to picture this topic.

1) Your child is killed by a drunk driver...
a. Alcohol is legal so it's ok
2) Your child is killed by someone who is under the influence of marijuana
b. Marijuana is legal in some states but no in others.

My point is simple. Outside of the medical marijuana BS smoke screen (which it is), tell me it's OK if #2 happened.

Lung cancer possibly down the road, COPD, etc. ???

It certainly impairs your reaction time and motor skills when driving.

Why are people purposely ignoring the obvious? PEOPLE ARE PURPOSELY IN DENIAL of the drug. Moderation? Drinking / Smoking... Good luck!
You're right. I'm just stupid. Thankfully you know me so well as to make these recommendations for me to consider. I should go find over the counter medications that are man made and that cause horrible side effects instead.

In all honesty, I'm not trying to convince myself of anything. I've consumed cannabis and I've consumed script-filled medications; have you? I know how I was on meds and I know how I was on cannabis. My way of life is much different on the latter.

I'm sorry but your logic on the impaired driver scenario is garbage. Accidents can happen in any situation. If my child dies in an accident and no one was impaired, does this mean I can come back here and you'll give me something else to look into to blame the accident on?

As for potential other health issues to come along later.....you've obviously never been put on meds for anything.

Unless you have something worth-while to contribute, I don't know that I would continue to post about something you obviously have no clue about.

Edit: Just re-read your last post. Yeah man, I'd walk away from this one. You seriously have no clue what the hell you're talking about. The cannabis scene has full on evolved since your dabbling of experimentation you did back in college.
Appreciate 1