View Single Post
      04-11-2021, 07:56 AM   #1067
M5Rick
General
Rep
Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Guys, the Temple of Speed is The Autodromo Nazionale di Monza, not The Autodromo Internazionale Enzo e Dino Ferrari.

Your team is going into the race with another big advantage. Here from Silver Arrows.net

http://www.silverarrows.net/news/rum...S2u7-mcwXabVEY

From Andy Shovlin:

“Looking to Imola and looking to Portimao I don’t think we’re good enough in high speed,” Shovlin said after the Bahrain Grand Prix.

“There’s plenty of that in Imola and Portimao And that’s one area that they’ve [Red Bull] got an advantage.

“There’s elements that I think will move us in the right direction like we have struggled with the rear end here in Bahrain. Those circuits will be easier in that regard.

“But as I said, high speed is something that we wouldn’t be naive in thinking that can be a strength of ours at those tracks.”
Oh I know that MKS,I was at Imola with my dad when 'Manselli' was wrestling the F1-90 but lasted only 5 laps.
Thanks for putting that bit of news on,do you think just changing the floor will make any difference to the 12 at high speed..I suppose it's what 'above' the floor e.g. air channels and so forth that will count more. Never been to Monza.
Appreciate 2