Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: E93 M3, E60 M5, F15 X5, E46

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickFLM4 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dpc2u View Post
Man, those pictures really make me miss my King Charles. He was 14 when he passed, and my best buddy. May be about time for a new pup.
Sorry to hear that. We also lost 2 cavaliers (Patches and Angus) between Fall 2017 and Spring 2018. Both of them used to spend all day in my office with me. Very, very difficult to lose them and we still think of them daily.

The "new generation" (Winston and Ginger) are great and bring us a lot of joy. We love them but if I am being honest, I'd say they don't really help with the feeling of loss we still have for Patches and Angus. They aren't replacements and we wouldn't want them to be. They are different, with different personalities, which is fine. You'll know when you are ready.
The black and tan in the second picture could have been Logan's twin. Exact color, markings and expression! You are 100% correct about them never being replaced. We are on our 3rd Shih Tzu, and they have all had totally different personalities. We got the last Shih Tzu about a year before the King Charles passed. He was lost without his older brother for quite awhile.

IG - @thebimmerhaus
Appreciate 1
RickFLM410956.00