View Single Post
      12-07-2020, 04:35 PM   #1
Habs11
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 X5 35i

What do you do for a living?

I thought years back there was a thread on this but I could not find it. Long story short I enjoy learning what others do, I know many individuals will step up and help anyone with career advice that's needed and certainly we likely have some members that have been put out of a job due to Covid.

I have two careers:

I have a consulting business that focuses on the veterinary industry to help animal hospital owners create value and to help them sell their own business or buy other animal hospitals. I absolutely love it and enjoy finding creative ways to help owners accomplish their goals.

I'm also an administrator at an academic medical center. My Division's focus is on individuals with special medical needs. Very rewarding work to lead a team that serves a population with a lot of medical and social needs.

My ask of you is two-fold:
Is anyone a recruiter? My consulting business needs help recruiting veterinarians for placement to clients I am working with.

Sales - always looking to expand my consulting business. For the general population I offer referral fees if introductions to veterinary hospital owners that leads to an engagement. If you'd like more details or to offer advice send me a private message.

So, what else does everyone do? And does anyone needs help with anything?
Appreciate 0