Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aatish
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aatish
So grimlock , how's are things in the female front going over there?
You can tell by which grimlock showed up that not as well as your half Armenian half Italian love life...

All kidding aside, I knew a girl out here who was half Armo half Italian... Gorgeous girl but don't think this one was as well put together as yours... Was a bartender and got fired for drinking too much on the job... She blamed the bar for being stingy with their drink allowance lol...
Don't know what it is with me and Italians. I didn't really know she was part Armenian until I met her folks. Last name is Italian.

Most of the Indian chicks I've dealt with of the recent have been wrecks. Alcoholics, drug users, massive whores, and unstable as fuck.
I've got nothing but fond memories of Indian girls, they've always done right by me... But now that you mention it, a little on the crazy side... Speaking of cray, Pakistani Muslim vs pakistani non-Muslim is a wedding I would like to view... From a safe distance...

But Italian / Greek chicks are on a whole other level of crazy... Grew up where you are moving to... You can add Cuban and Puerto Rican to that list as well, lol...
Appreciate 0