View Single Post
      07-21-2021, 09:17 AM   #2
JP10
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Damn, hope she is doing better since the event on Monday.

First and foremost, she has to be onboard with this decision. You can push a person to work out and eat healthy, but unless they want to do it for themselves it is destined to fail - this is essentially my disclaimer whenever anyone asks for workout or diet advise. The goal is to find something she can enjoy doing as well as foods that she can eat without doing to much damage - a happy medium if you will. If she can make it through the starting few weeks of that medium then she can eventually start becoming more stringent from there. 70-80% is diet, 20% is exercise, remainder is sleep.

I wish I had a great wellness/life coach or program to throw at you, but unfortunately bulk of those programs are just scams (in my opinion). My wife does enjoy beach body - the coach on there makes it a point to change your lifestyle not just add in workouts. She does have a positive message and it is about being motivated and goal oriented in everything you do, not just the big things like your job. I'll get the coaches name from my better half. With that said, the supplements through beach body are outrageously expensive and I would not recommend purchasing anything other then their program. My cousin-in-law is a coach on there and is always trying to get the wife to buy the supplements because she gets some profit - I tell her no way in hell haha
Appreciate 2
Bunnny219.50