View Single Post
      12-04-2019, 04:42 PM   #55
yco
i'm just saying
Rep
Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
It's not fair , the advantage was huge ! And the FIA allowed it .
You can see it like doping in sports . And the International anti-doping agency (the FIA in this situation) closed their eyes during the whole season...
FIA is a big joke !
so mate with the same approach you have, Red Bull's exhaust blown diffusers 6-7 years ago or linking suspension to KERS like Red Bull did when Vettel was around was cheating also? no it wasnt.. it was innovation.. take a look to this video and hear the power limitation by this technique.. it was working like a traction control.. but the module that FIA was inspecting was safe to use.. no regulation was broken..

and actually somehow Vettel still can not adopt after 5 years in Ferrari and longer after the ban.. when oversteering, limiting the power and counter steer is the basics of recovering the car.. but with blown diffusers harder on throttle was working cause it was blowing exhaust gases to the diffuser and was creating downforce.. i guess somehow Vettel still carries this unnatural way of racing physics approach since i guess he spun on almost all the tracks in recent years in a shameful way while carrying 4 WDC on his shoulders..