cuban335i
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 535i xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Hot|Ice=- View Post
GT-R of C63 AMG Coupe
yea I guess it all depends on the resale of the 2012 GT-R next year and of the p-cars.
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelthepsycho View Post
08 911 Turbo = Too easy to get into trouble.
10 997.2 GT3 = Are you going to track it?
11 997.2 GTS = My choice. Not too lowered / track-oriented but still good
GT-R = Don't commute on this machine.
M3 = A dime a dozen 3 series. Not that unique for your budget.
C63 coupe = Never buy first-year products... Plus, again, not that unique.
12 Boxter = Too much of a chick's car. Can't stomach the exterior regardless of how neutral-handling it is.
great points! I definitely think the GTS is what I want, but it really all depends on how much they are going for next year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkahtropolis View Post
C63 coupe is a new moddel but the underpinnings are far from being a "first year product"".
Super drunki ruight now juisdyt buy thta fucker and calk it a day
yea it really isn't a first year product. I think this is my first backup after the '12 GTS, '12 GT-R, '10 GT3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beta View Post
Probably won't happen in your time frame, but if you want a head turner: Alfa Romeo 4C
lol yea i don't think that is an option

Quote:
Originally Posted by 930Man View Post
this much i can say... the 997.2 is fantastic .. the only thing i like mor is my 430, and was my Ford GT,,,, i took it drove it on dates etc.. ran it to VIR off the show room floor and ran 2:05's-2:06's .. thats pretty dam fast if you havent been there..
I had 2 997 TT's... heavy lame feeling cars .. pretty fast.. but need exhaust mods to get and sound from them.. I lost interest in them very quickly...

my 997 gt2 was a blast but out of your range for the next 8 yrs

My 996 GT2 was the 2nd best track car i have had.. but by no means a car to drive around!!!! lol

all 911's are great cars .. just dont drive a 997.2 GT3 and you wont notice how much better they are!! lol

I am not a fan of the GTs over priced made to sell off inventory of parts ..lol i dont think worth the money....

the best bang for buck next summer will be a ZR1.. im not a big corvette fan but an awesome car for the money...
Thanks for the help! Its definitely great to hear from someone that has had it all, porsche wise lol. I doubt the 997.2 gt3 will be in my price range, but I may hold out until the beginning of 2013 for one if that'll help. Because all I've heard was really great reviews about them. And I plan on heading to the track more often in the next few years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artmasterx View Post
Since the list provided has been discussed at length, here are few others that may be close to your criteria.

I suppose since you ruled out an Aston, you probably wouldn't want a Jag XKR, but they are pretty sexy looking. And in the XKR (or especially the new XKR-S) guise, they are fairly unique looking. Interior would be great, but they may seems a bit like an older-person's car.

Another idea would be the Lotus Evora (also an "S" version coming). Certainly unique though doesn't have the all-out speed that you seem to be wanting.
http://www.caranddriver.com/features..._class_page_4#

Or perhaps a CTS-V coupe?

Of course the Z06 kills them in track performance...

You're probably not this crazy, but a Tesla roadster would certainly be unique:
http://www.roadandtrack.com/tests/ca...tesla-roadster
all great suggestions. Z06 is great but the interior is lacking for me, I don't like the CTS-V's styling, I'm not crazy enough for the Telsa lol, I am really not a fan of Jag's and they do look like old people cars, BUT I didn't think about the evora. I'll definitely look into that actually!

Thanks!
'12 e92 M3 Melbourne Red/Bamboo - ADV.1 ADV10, Volk TE37SL, OSS, Innotech F1, Arkym, iND
'09 e92 335i Alpine White/Saddle Brown - fully modded
Appreciate 0