Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 VW JSW

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by E82tt6 View Post
Creatine works fine in any form. The idea behind cycling it is not to reduce any kind of harmful side effects, because none exist. The idea is to attempt to boost the rate at which your body absorbs creatine, to prevent diminishing returns.

The big thing to remember about Myoplex is that it's very caloric, and high in carbs. I would only use it pre workout, or possibly post workout. So, use in moderation there. Pure protein (of any type) is better to use throughout the day, so you can decide whether or not you want carbs, and how much you want. IMO, better to use whole foods than shakes anyways. I would only use them pre- and post- workout, where it's important that you get a shot of protein quickly.
ok cool. Did you see my plan?? What do you think....

Myoplex then, workout then, whey and creatine. I'll drop the creatine once the bottle of pills are gone. I want my abs to show once the honeymoon rolls around, gotta pick up chicks on the beach. Drink proper amount of water/propel and eat several small meals. I in no way plan on drinking myoplex or any supplement shake 2-3 times a day. I'll never workout enough to burn that off

Overall I'm going for a fat lose/muscle gain. Pretty much keep my weight around 220lb but switch it from a semi-muscle fatty 220 to a semi-fatty muscle 220. I want to be slightly/defined cut but not overly bulky, ya know?

retired 06 E90 325i

New: 09 VW Platinum Grey Jetta Sportwagen 2.0T SEL w/DSG, panoramic sunroof and Ipod adapter
Appreciate 0