View Single Post
      06-15-2023, 12:24 AM   #44
DM6
Private
Rep
Drives: 2022 M40i Frozen Gray

I have HK and I also previously had one without. HK is very good in my opinion. I operate my HK at 60-75% volume of where the bone stock system I had was at 100% (playing SiriusXM). If you aren't satisfied with the HK, seriously, you are likely some kind of sadistic audiophile that will never be happy with a factory system. Drive your car straight from the dealer to Audio Xperts and drop 5k to get that booming bass where you want it. Problem solved.

Yes the phone overheats, but I found it is worse when it is in direct sunlight. When I cover it with the sliding cover or just leave it in my pocket and bluetooth it I have no issues usually.

I am 6'. I use the dead pedal thingy. I have no issues with the armrest causing me discomfort. I have a 12 hour road trip under my belt and have found no issues with comfort yet.

This car is frigging amazing and I would even venture to say perfect, given the power, comfort, MPG, and pure sex appeal. Nitpicking this automobile seems ridiculous to me. I have had my frozen gray M40i for two months and I can say I never had a head turner like this before in my life. I've actually witnessed grown men and women stop dead in their tracks to watch me drive by.
-One happy BMW customer
crz4892.50
UNCM2334.50