Banned
Rep
Drives: Silverstone M6 CP, Bulldozer,

Quote:
Originally Posted by XnogarD View Post
Here's my Ace
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
It sucks man. I grew up in government assisted housing, so never had any pets until I married a woman who grew up in the mountains.

I didn't realize how quickly they sneak into your life. She brought an inside dog that lived to 19, and two outside dogs.... a Treeing Walker that died around 13, and an American Pit Bull Terrior that made it to 14.

After each dog passed, I resigned myself I wouldn't never get attached again....but it never lasted.

I find solace in knowing that they were giving the best of treatment, had great lives, and lived slightly longer than expected.

I hate it for you. Give yourself the proper time to grieve, then even though it feels odd....you look for something to fill the void. Before long, you find the perfect match and things get easier. I've always heard you get one good dog in your life...but I don't believe that. But I really hate it for you....not just words spoken on a board.

All of ours have filled a spot that was unique....not a replacement, but an addition and enhancement.

Okay....."soft mode off" before I start sounding pathetic.
Thanks for all the wisdom-believe it or not it helps. My little guy had a heart murmur and did well with it until very recently when it turned into heart failure. he also had melanoma if you can believe it. A huge part of the family-my grandkids are grieving because he really pulled them through some tough times, like when they lost their father. So, its a huge vacuum. I'd post a funny picture I have of him but can't find a tutorial or how to.
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8211.00