09-12-2019, 03:22 PM   #1
njdrive
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 ZCP

Favorite YouTube Car Channels

Hello,

This is not a BASH YouTube channel thread. This thread is to hear some opinions, see if others feel the same way I do about some YouTube Car Channels and definitely introduce some new ones to me and the group.

Favs:
Barn Find Hunter: this guy drives an old woody station wagon across the country looking for regular people with old cars their garage or rotting in their back yards.

SavageGeese:

Scotty Kilmer:

Petrolicious: Great cars Great content.

jay leno garage: sometimes

Tommy L Garage: Only b/c he is getting better and he focuses on his F80 M3

Life of KG: I have a love hate mixture with this one. I only wish he would focus more on his M3 instead of his driving to meeting up and eat with his friends.

Hoovies Garage: Qwerky and good old car collection.

Nick Murry: very informative

superspeedersRob: dude just seems real

VinWiki: ONLY when Rabbit is telling his stories! I heard he has a radio show I need to find his show. This dudes tells the BEST funny stories.

Donut:

Scott BMW Smith:

My Not So Much List***********

Obsessed Garage : Only because the videos are too long. This guy has great taste in cars know detailing (I know the videos are therapeutic for him) but just too long for me.

Vehicle Virgins:

Glenn's car collection: I stopped watching b/c he would not stop talking about his leased E46 that was stolen and never recovered in the early 2000s.

any channel where the host does not show enough footage of the car or share details about the car.

What are yours?