View Single Post
      05-09-2020, 09:17 PM   #5
Romer
BMW and Toyota Enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 Z4 sDrive30i

It had 50K miles on it. The Struts were expensive and the roof harness had to be replaced. This car is so much nicer, not just to ride but the features, electronics, etc

I commented that Apple car play was a subscription after a year and the dealer told me he heard they were going to scrap the yearly cost. We will see how that goes

Still figuring things out. In the glove box there is a box of bolts that look like they are for the tires based on the sheet of paper. I havent taken the time to figure out when you use those though. Tips appreciated

Also, my biggest question I asked and never really got an answer is how does the G29 compare getting in and out of to the E89

The answer is easier and I am guessing its due to the soft top. The hard top is curbed more near the doors leaving less head room. Ducking my head is no longer required getting in and out. Another plus!

Only have 64 miles on it so far.

Havent decided if the lock unlock when I get close to it is irritating or will be useful. So far in the garage it has been irritating, but I will wait and see