View Single Post
      05-15-2020, 08:39 PM   #12
Romer
BMW and Toyota Enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 Z4 sDrive30i

Been driving it for a week and so much better than the E89

With a small rain storm the black E89 looked dirty. I have been through two rain storms this week and you have to look real close to notice.

I was worried the 4cyl wouldnt have enough power. I am amazed at what it can do and it is more than enough for me. I quickly speed up to 80 from the on ramp and have not wished I had more power even when I see what it can do. I do understand wanting more power and the M4.0i

I think a big part of what model depends on what you do with it. I am not a track person and have no desire to take it to the track. I just want a sport commuter convertible for city driving with plenty of power for anything I need to do on the highway. It also doesnt hurt it gets 30MPG in contrast to the 13MPG I get on my Landcruiser.

The only thing I don't like is the cupholder. Mostly just a place to put my coffee mug driving to and from work. I ordered one of the Ultimate cup holders for the E89 and I will see if that works, may need some modification. For that, I don't care about easy access while driving, just a place to put it. I will post up after I get it

Opening just the right side panel isnt bad, I would just rather have them both down when driving and when I have a passenger.
Attached Images

Last edited by Romer; 05-17-2020 at 10:21 PM..
Appreciate 0