cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by aozer View Post
turned 31 last month and feel like im kind of running out of time to meet my significant other.

ive started to branch out and meet some older women, but it turns out they are just as immature as the girls i meet that are in their mid 20s.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
I can relate, as I turn 30 in a few months. It seems difficult to find someone similar to me in age and life situation.

For me it's two fold. Lots of my friends are married now, are having kids, etc, and I'm the odd one out. Also, my mom just turned 60 and my dad 55. While they are still pretty active and young in my eyes, my mom just went through cancer and my dad has had a few surgeries due to sports injuries. I've spent a lot of time helping them over the past year, and it has made me think about how it would be if I had kids at an older age.

With all that said, I also know quite a few people who have been crippled financially and emotionally by divorce and that is not something that looks attractive to me. It's hard to trust anyone these days.
Don't rush it, guys. When it's right, it will happen. Besides, 30 is the new 20. I honestly don't think anyone should marry before 30.
King Rudi13154.00