View Single Post
      12-23-2020, 09:07 AM   #10
yco
i'm just saying
Rep
Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)

i like Jackie's driving style as well.. i guess it was in his Beyond the Grid podcast, he was saying that you need to treat the car gently and not fight with the car.. flow with it.. which this "less aggressive" driving style is diminishing day by day i guess because its connected with patience and cars different suspension geometry and downforce.. but does it mean no other driver not treating their car gentle and going with the flow of it now.. there are few more still today..

and i d go for James Hunt as well.. such rebel and heart-driven personality.. and one of the best "branded" helmets he had..

in history above all no doubt Senna.. Lewis is still not history and some needs to be passed for us to see what he was doing totally different.. more clearly..

especially after 1:24 in this video..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Hamilton - Started as Senna. Transitioned to Prost. The current sum is greater than the equal of its parts. 1 Billion people in his social networks. Has his own fashion label within Tommy Hilfiger. Global Icon.
MK i totally agree with heart-driven like Senna part but no way i can agree on Prost part.. cause Lewis never been an as***** like Prost.. even today i still cant stand to see him in Renault garage though a perfect match for Cyril Abiteboul..

anyway apart my perception he has such a "sneaky" character that doesnt overlap with Lewis.. Lewis is open and fair.. communication wise and everything.. Lewis always think of winning.. if you meant for calculative part of Prost.. i believe Lewis created his own dosage of that as well that it was the year Lewis started to wear less yellow helmet he became like that i believe.. cant remember which year was that though but not long ago..
MKSixer34184.50