Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by yco View Post
i like Jackie's driving style as well.. i guess it was in his Beyond the Grid podcast, he was saying that you need to treat the car gently and not fight with the car.. flow with it.. which this "less aggressive" driving style is diminishing day by day i guess because its connected with patience and cars different suspension geometry and downforce.. but does it mean no other driver not treating their car gentle and going with the flow of it now.. there are few more still today..

and i d go for James Hunt as well.. such rebel and heart-driven personality.. and one of the best "branded" helmets he had..

in history above all no doubt Senna.. Lewis is still not history and some needs to be passed for us to see what he was doing totally different.. more clearly..

especially after 1:24 in this video..

MK i totally agree with heart-driven like Senna part but no way i can agree on Prost part.. cause Lewis never been an as***** like Prost.. even today i still cant stand to see him in Renault garage though a perfect match for Cyril Abiteboul..

anyway apart my perception he has such a "sneaky" character that doesnt overlap with Lewis.. Lewis is open and fair.. communication wise and everything.. Lewis always think of winning.. if you meant for calculative part of Prost.. i believe Lewis created his own dosage of that as well that it was the year Lewis started to wear less yellow helmet he became like that i believe.. cant remember which year was that though but not long ago..
I agree...I only meant calculated racing and car preservation in driving. Totally agree on character. He was kicked out of a team for shagging the bosses wife. WTF does that?!?!! And his unholy alliance with Jean Marie Balestre to deny Senna a championship still irritates the heck out of me.

And about Cyril...my brother and I have a name for him: Thug Abiteboul.
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 1
yco5763.50