Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Well my friend . We are talking about HAM's 45.65 Million contract...
Think that's something else ..
Think about it ! That's just his base salary , without his private sponsors deal money and race price money like victories ,podiums and poles .
Last year HAM ran 17 races - his 1 COVID race = "16 races"

45.65 Million Dollar:16 = That's "2.85 Million Dollar" to drive a race ..."ONE" race !
Or let us say 2.85 Million Dollar in 90 minutes !

Where I fall my friend ? That's really hard to tell in Belgium ..Because 60 % from my money is always stolen !
Well I "NEVER" see my entire salary (incomes) because 60% is for the Belgian government ..
Yeah .We are talking about "INSANE Belgian TAXES" ! You know what I mean ? That's your income - (minus 60%) !!!
You know how that feels my friend ? It feels like they pull your pants down in the middle of the marketplace my friend !!!

Right ! 40 % is for my pockets . BUT !!! In the end of the year I will receive a paper from our Belgian Government in my letterbox ! And I have to pay taxes on my remaining 40 % AGAIN !!!

"Would you be ok with this and where do you fall, my friend" ?

My friend .That's why I'll say it again ..

"God Bless America"
My dear friend, no one complains about footballers making 2 or 3 times what Sir Lewis makes. No one.

No one complained about ALO making what he was making. No one.

No one complained about VET making what he was making. No one.

Why does this come up for Sir Lewis?

I would fall in the Senior Leadership of a Corp. and I get hit with our Alternative Minimum Tax on top of the rate.

My good friend, all I want is fairness when it comes to discussing Sir Lewis. We don't get that. We have one standard for everyone else and another for Sir Lewis. It isn't right, my friend. It really isn't.
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 2
See5449.00