Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
I couldn't agree more . But what from HAM's contract is ,is actually unseen I heard It's a record payment in the F1 history ..
It's not for nothing it took so long to finally reach an agreement with Daimler in difficulties !
This in COVID times isn't actually the right moment...

Is HAM really 20 Million more worth than MAX is ?
Honestly , I don't think so ...

Another situation is what I was reading yesterday , in 2022 the F1 will come with the drivers salary restrictions !
Probably caused by HAM's extreme contract demands ...
So why the other drivers now have to suffer by HAM's extreme demands ?
Just by HAM 's egoism ?
You say ,all you want is fairness ? Well this isn't fairness !
My good friend, Max isn't as good as Sir Lewis. Period. End of story. I'm sorry to tell you this. And it's not my opinion...the records speaks of this fact.

But for his time at Toro Rosso, he's never been out of a top 3 car. In that top 3 car his achievements are mediocre. RIC beat him.

Now let's look at Sir Lewis when he was just Lewis. He accounted for 2/3rds of the wins at McLaren in his time there and 87% of the pole positions for the team. Think about that for a moment.

Now, let's look at the 2009 campaign. Lewis, not Sir Lewis, was in the 6th fastest car over the season. That isn't my calculation, it is from Autosport. In that car which was pronounced as "Unacceptable", by Martin Whitmarsh, Lewis got 4 pole positions and 2 race wins. In the 6th fastest car on the grid.

Max has NO COMPARABLE PERFORMANCE at Toro Rosso. Additionally, Lewis has more pole positions in the 6TH FASTEST CAR on the grid than Max has over his career. Think about this for a moment.

It is not fair for Max to be spoken of in the sentences as Sir Lewis. There is no reasonable comparison for their performance and their pay.

Max has no:

Driver Championships
Constructor Championships
Record of mounting a championship challenge
Reasonable record against teammates
One-Lap Speed
Record of developing a car (See Constructors Championships)

Max is a good driver. But he isn't on Sir Lewis's level. There is no objective metric that says he is on that level. Only in people's feelings is Max as good as Sir Lewis.

Mentioning Max in the same sentence as Sir Lewis isn't fair to Sir Lewis.

Take care, my good friend!!
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.

Last edited by MKSixer; 02-15-2021 at 02:47 PM.. Reason: Just Lewis didn't get 84% of Pole Positions at McLaren when he was there. Just Lewis got 87% of them. I stand corrected.
Appreciate 4
Steeler2428.50
Bongoxxx804.00
See5449.00