p-streets
M3NTAL
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devious21 View Post
Come on really?

Guys. If you're trying to advocate the benefits of marijuana, you HAVE to not come off as science illiterate stoners. No one is going to take you seriously and you aren't doing your cause ANY favors.

Read. Learn what confirmation bias is and try to avoid it at ALL COSTS. Look at evidence objectively and forget the agenda you are trying to promote.
I am far from a stoner I'm in the military so none for me and yes really do your homework and look it up before you talk. I don't smoke but I am a supporter of marijuana, cannabis, weed whatever you want to call it. I have done alot of reserch on it and I do plan on getting involved in this area once the Feds allow it. Also if you seen the news they are letting states use it medically and recreational if that's what the states want. Also look at all the people that use it for illness that that live by it and have not used before and are even using it for kids who have seizures multiple times a day and now are down to once a month. So yes I am serious
Appreciate 0