Administrator
Rep
Drives: 1M

Garage List
BMW Unveils the new BMW Z4 M40i at Pebble Beach

BIMMERPOST NEWS
BMW Unveils the new BMW Z4 M40i at Pebble Beach
COMMENTS

BMW for the first time has made the world premiere of the new BMW Z4 M40i today at Pebble Beach California.

A full BIMMERPOST Official release thread on the car is forthcoming in the next few weeks, but some highlights of the new Z4 include a 50:50 weight distribution and styling that closely mirrors the Z4 concept that was presented one year ago at Pebble Beach.

All the details on the Z4 are forthcoming within the next few weeks, but notable highlights include power derived from a 3.0L inline-6 (final horsepower figures still embargoed), but 0-60 times are expected to be in the 4.4second range. The new Z4 M40 will also come with an M-tuned electronically adjustable suspension, M Sport braking system and an electronically controlled M Sport rear differential.

In addition to the mechanical advancements, the new Z4 will also feature some new bits never seen in a Z car including adaptive LED headlights, BMW Head-Up Display and the BMW Live Cockpit Professional with two high resolution digital displays and offering the latest networking technology

As is the current trend, BMW is also set to offer a unique BMW Z4 M40i First Edition. Highlights of the BMW Z4 M40i First Edition include:
  • Frozen Orange Metallic
  • Anthracite with silver effect softtop color
  • BMW Individual High Gloss Shadow Line
  • Black exterior mirror caps
  • 19-inch light alloy two-tone, double spoke wheels
  • Vernasca black leather trim
  • Harman Kardon Surround Sound System

BMW Z4 M40i

Z4 M40i Live From Pebble Beach

Kash63.00