Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
The Master Cleanse

Has anyone done this besides me? I finished a 10 day round last Wednesday. I lost a total of 19.47 lbs. over that interval and transitioned back to a low carb diet. I feel amazing, look great and sleep much better. I'm going to lose another 10-15 to get back to my freshman year of college weight.

A little background:

"The Master Cleanser is a liquid diet that provides a healthy amount of calories and nutrients specifically suited for cleansing, all while resting the digestive system and allowing the body to heal naturally. The Master Cleanse has been tested and approved since 1940 by millions of people all around the world and is constantly reported as the most successful diet of its type.
Over the years, The Master Cleanse has gone by many names such as The Lemonade Diet, The Cayenne Pepper Diet, The Maple Syrup Diet (all from ingredients in the Lemonade). The Lemonade Diet is also known as the Beyonce Diet, thanks in part to the fame Beyonce brought to the cleanse when she did the diet to lose weight for the movie Dreamgirls."

Because a large part of this is a salt-water cleanse on a daily basis, your gut gets cleaned out completely. Not to get too gnarly, but you will have epic explosive diarrhea and for the first two or three days anything you ate in the 1990s and early 2000s will make it's last noxious appearance. After that you'll pretty much pass water. The first 3 days you'll find out the meaning of the word starvation but it becomes easier until day 9 when you can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Day 10 was anticlimactic.

Here's a link: http://themastercleanse.com
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 0