Rep
Drives: 2016 M4 DCT Tanzanite/Amaro

Garage List
  [0.00]
  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by crbalch View Post
Hey All,

My father has been collecting scale models for about 25 years now, and his collection is absolutely massive. I started undertaking the role of photographing his collection, and have dropped all the photos into a updating Flickr album.

The photos I have in the album probably represent about about 5-10% of the overall collection. Many of the models will require a larger studio setup, I made a makeshift lightbox while home for Thanksgiving to do the models shown.

The collection spans from Cars, to Trucks, to Construction Vehicles, and much more. He has everything from Matchbox quality to the highest quality AUTOart models.

Take a look and let me know what you think!

Pop's Models
missed this thread when it first appeared and enjoyed all the pictures very much.
The Bug T35, the Benz pre-war race cars and the W196 with its transporter, the 250F and the T61 Birdcage, the Auto Union and the Ferrari F2 are all CMC products, some of the finest limited production 1/18s ever sold.
Great photography as well. Thanks to the OP for posting and to geciva for reviving the thread.
Appreciate 0